Each year, the Newport Sports Museum strives to motivate children, those succeeding and struggling alike, to be productive, confident and successful adults. We do this by providing positive role models in the form of professional athletes that have succeeded against the odds and have overcome their own struggles to flourish in athletics.
Your donation will help us change and inspire the youth in our community make a positive and lasting impact on Orange County Children in need.
Here are the Newport Sports Museum’s donations at work in 2012:
- Over 5,800 children were able to hear from famous athletes and sports professionals – through the our Motivational Youth Outreach Programs; many of whom had free transportation provided by the Museum
- 7,500 visitors toured the museum free of charge with their families.
- Our programs extended to the USMC by working with the youth of deployed or to be deployed marines as well as the CA National Guard’s Youth Challenge Program
- Careers in sports day and “Girls and Women in Sports Day” gathered over 500 students who learned about various careers and academic opportunities in the sports industry
Help us continue our current youth outreach programs and develop a hands-on, interactive experience for the children and families that visit our museum each day.
The Newport Sports Museum is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) museum offering various sponsorship programs. Sponsors are informed about the happenings at the museum and encouraged to utilize our friendly relationship with the community. See the below sponsorship information for details & levels of sponsorship:
$25,000 Hall of Fame Sponsorship
- Prominent display in the museum
- New member party/reception
- Use of museum for private events
- Recognition at all special events
- Eight dinner tickets to the Annual Newport Sports Museum Golf Classic
- All-Star benefits
$10,000 All-Star Sponsorship
- Use of museum for one private event annually
- Sponsorship of museum exhibit, including sinage
- Name on marketing materials
- Seat on Board of Directors, upon request
- Opportunity to coupon, give away or market your company in museum
- Recognition at all special events in the museum
- Six dinner tickets to the Annual Newport Sports Museum Golf Classic
- National Champion benefits
$5,000 National Champion Sponsorship
- Recognition at all special events at the museum
- Four dinner tickets to the Annual Newport Sports Museum Golf Classic
- Major Leage Player benefits
$2,500 Major League Player Sponsorship
- Invitation to special member-only events
- 50% discount off of facility rentals
- Subscription to quarterly newsletter
- VIP tour with museum founder
- Recognition in museum as sponsor
- Two dinner tickets to the Annual Newport Sports Museum Golf Classic
If you are interested in sponsoring for any of the above amounts or a different amount please contact the museum at (949) 721-9333.